1. The requested details are needed in order to assess whether the applicant can qualify for the tenancy of one of the homes managed by our organisation;
2. Information provided by the applicant will be treated in confidence;
3. The applicant and his or her partner are aware that the information will be recorded in a personal register, within the meaning of the Data Protection Act (WBP), and hereby consent to the provision of the information to the relevant municipal authority, where applicable, in relation to the central registration of home-seekers;
4. If registration results in a tenancy agreement, the applicant and his or her partner are aware that, and consent to the administration and storage by the manager and/or owner of the property of part or all of the information provided during the term of the agreement. The information provided will be used only for matters relating directly or indirectly to the tenancy agreement contracted;
5. Through the signature or digital dispatch of this registration, the applicant authorises the property manager/landlord to arrange a risk analysis relating to the applicant’s payment record. This risk analysis does not entail any costs for the applicant. The applicant is aware that the results of the risk analysis may result in the lessor not allocating the home or imposing further conditions for this.
1. Registration entitles the registered person to access the current list of available rental properties of MVGM Vastgoedmanagement and to respond digitally to available properties;
2. Different municipal authorities have different housing policies. You should therefore first read the allocation criteria for the municipality/municipalities in which you are seeking housing. This information is available from the relevant municipal authorities. This avoids you registering with us for a particular property when allocation takes place via the municipal authority or is not possible;
3. Registered persons are familiar with the financial conditions for qualifying for a rental property at MVGM Vastgoedmanagement and are therefore not entitled to a (partial) refund of the registration fee of €36 if they prove not to meet these conditions;
4.Registrations can only be processed if the form is completed in full and after all requested statements have been received by the property manager/landlord;
5. Registrations are valid for a period of one year, commencing on the date of payment of the registration fee of €36. Renewal only takes place at the applicant’s request;
6. Registration ends automatically once this term expires. Registered persons will receive digital notice thereof;
7. MVGM Vastgoedmanagement has the right to terminate and/or block access to the account, partially or in full, temporarily or otherwise, with immediate effect and without notice of default or the intervention of a court, if the registered person fails to comply with one or more of his or her obligations to MVGM Vastgoedmanagement, including payment of the registration fee, the correct entry of data and compliance with income standard, or fails to do so properly or in full. In that case, MVGM Vastgoedmanagement will not be liable to refund part or all of the registration fee;
8. Following registration, the registered person will receive the personal login details for ikwilhuren.nu;
9. Following registration, registered persons will receive digital updates of new available properties of MVGM Vastgoedmanagement that fit his or her stated search profile, by e-mail;
10. A ‘deregistration link’ is included in all e-mail expressions as referred to in paragraph 9, so that the registered person can cancel the registration. If a registered person no longer wishes to receive e-mails, other mail and/or other communications from MVGM Vastgoedmanagement, the registered person can send notice of this electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org;
11. MVGM Vastgoedmanagement reserves the right to alter or adjust the Registration Conditions, registration requirements and the registration fee;
12. Registration with MVGM Vastgoedmanagement as a home-seeker does not constitute a guarantee of finding (suitable) housing;
13. No rights to allocation of a home/garage can be derived from the signature or digital dispatch of the registration form;
14. If changes relevant to the registration arise in your private and/or working situation, you are requested to notify us of this in writing.
1. The applicant hereby declares that he/she is aware of and explicitly consents to the charge of once-only administrative and contract fees (rental costs) on contracting a tenancy agreement, unless the parties explicitly agree otherwise in advance. These charges must be settled before or no later than the signature of the tenancy agreement;
2. If the applicant has accepted offered housing, the applicant accepts that a tenancy agreement will be contracted in that regard, in principle for a term of 12 months;
3. Because keeping pets and playing musical instruments can often cause nuisance, provisions may be included in the tenancy agreement that impose some restrictions on this. If this applies to your situation, please assure yourself before accepting a rental offer that this will not lead to problems later.
All relations arising between MVGM Vastgoedmanagement and registered persons related to the registration are governed by Dutch law.
MVGM Vastgoedmanagement reserves the right to alter the fee. The fee applying after alteration will replace the amount of €36 referred to in these conditions.